I am SO not a baker. I keep trying though. When I saw Pam’s Flaky Buttermilk and Chive Biscuits
at her blog For the Love of Cooking
, they looked too darn delicious for me to not at least attempt.
Mine were less flaky, more hardy (which sounds better than cementy) but even I managed to whip up a baked good that tasted relatively good.
Despite my stunted ability to bake, I’ve incredibly honored to have been given…
…wait for it…
I recently picked up the Stylish Blogger Award that was very graciously given me by Ellie at I Love To Cook. She loves to cook (clearly) and I love to drool over her awesome recipes. Stop what you’re doing and go check her out. You will not be disappointed!
I’ve now got to dish out another 7 things about myself. It was hard enough the last time! Jeez. Okay…let’s see.
1) I salsa dance on Tuesday nights.
2) I once held the world record for the highest score on Wario’s Woods for Super Nintendo.
3) I’m in the Guinness Book of World Records for being in the World’s largest bikini parade 🙂
3) I’ve had 5 surgeries on my left arm.
4) I’ve climbed the Great Wall of China.
5) I don’t have cable TV.
6) My favorite comic book is Cerebus.
7) I can’t say ‘burglary ring.’ Seriously. It’s hard!
Now to my favorite part of getting an award…sharing the swag 🙂 Check out these super stylish blogs!